The time has finally come to register for the 2015 GBW Midwest Chapter Annual Meeting! Join us in Cleveland, OH on April 17th and 18th for tours, workshops, and a few meals.
Friday’s activities include tours and a reception at the Morgan Paper Conservatory. The available tours are:
- Select Treasures from the Cleveland Public Library’s Special Collections Department (Limit: 20 participants)
- Case Western Reserve University Kelvin Smith Library (Limit: 15 participants)
The Cleveland Museum of Art. Ingalls Library & Conservation Suite (Limit: 10 participants)
- The Cleveland Museum of Art. Permanent Collection Tour (Limit: 15 participants)
Saturday’ activities include breakfast and the annual meeting, followed by three workshops, and concludes with dinner. The workshops are:
- Intro to Letterpress with Mason Milani (Supply Fee: $15.00)
- Eastern papermaking 101 with Charity Thomas (Supply Fee: $30.00)
- Unified Panel Case Binding with Leather Spine with Giselle Simon and Deborah Howe (Supply Fee: $30.00)
Additional details are available on the registration form. Indicate the events that you plan to attend and choose one tour and one workshop. As space for tours and workshops is limited, you will receive a followup email with your final schedule and total registration fees. Full spots for workshops ($65) will be filled first, then audit spots ($30), then a waitlist will be created. Registration and supply fees can be paid by check at the event.
Please direct all questions to Mary Uthuppuru.
We hope to see you in Cleveland!